Sadly, I have not been able to support this project financially the way that I feel it deserves to be supported (surprised that bills will do that). Poseidon deserve this devotional and He deserves to be pretty and Terence deserves the support. Spread the word. Donate what you can. Support our authors and artists. Cheer this on!
Raising money is not the money work I am best at, so as I move into the final days of my push to illustrate my Poseidon devotional, I understand I need to both step up my efforts and get more help from those readers I’ve already got.
- Contributing just a dollar will get your name added to my morning devotions to my patron.
- Any amount totally counts as an offering to Poseidon, so don’t be shy.
- I’ve added a new reward in honor of the sacred marriage of two friends today.
- If you follow me on Tumblr, WordPress, or Twitter, and choose to boost the signal, I will be pleased to retweet or reblog one of your posts, or follow you back as thanks. Just let me know which.
- Yes, some of my rewards are quirky, but my work…
View original post 109 more words